Applying for Pupil Premium
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Universal Credit.
Come and talk to us or complete the application form attached and hand this into reception.
You will need the following information:
- National Insurance Number
- Your Date of Birth
- First three letters of your surname
- Your child’s name
- Your telephone number
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence. If you would like to discuss this matter further, then please feel free to contact us either by email email@example.com or through the school switchboard 020 8449 2984.