A Level 2018
We are delighted with the impact of our Raising Standards focus in the Sixth Form.
- Outstanding individual achievements and excellent destinations
- A large number of girls are going to Russell Group Universities and the vast majority to their first choice university
- Average grade per entry B
- Strongest A level results in the last 7 years
- 25% A level grades A*-A
- 55% A level grades A*-B
- 99% A level grades A*-E
- ALPS A level Value Added Score (Provider A level Quality Indicator grade) has increased from 7 (less that satisfactory) in 2015 to 2 (Outstanding) in 2018
ALPS Value Added Score = 2 (Outstanding)
Violet Walker, Headteacher
For detailed subject results and the Year 13 destinations please download the documents below.