A Level 2017
We are delighted with the impact of our Raising Standards focus in the Sixth form.
- At A level in Year 13 the average grade per entry has increased to B (compared to C in 2015 and 2016)
- A large number of girls are going to Russell Group Universities and the vast majority to their first choice university
- Once again, outstanding results in the Level 3 Extended Project Qualification with the majority achieving A* and others A grades
- Strongest A level results in the last 6 Years
- 16% A level grades A*- A
- 52% A level grades A*- B
- 100% A level grades A*- E
- A number of students completed their A Level courses achieving A* and A grades.
- ALPS A level Value Added Score (Provider A level Quality Indicator grade) has increased from 7 (less than satisfactory) in 2015 to 3 (Excellent) in 2016.
ALPS Value Added Score = 2 (Outstanding)
Violet Walker, Headteacher
For detailed subject results and the Year 13 destinations please download the documents below.